The AXIS PRO Push to open drawer has a synchronizing bar that guarantees smooth opening of the drawer by applying gentle pressure to any place of the drawer front. Straight, no handles.
Full extension in lengths from 300 to 550 mm allows access to the entire contents of the drawer. In addition, 5 height variants will make it perfectly match your kitchen, and the side of the drawer with a width of 13 mm allows maximum use of the internal space of the drawer.
The maximum load of the AXIS PRO Push to open system is 40 kg. The assembly of the drawer is easy thanks to the convenient adjustment from the inside of the drawer, tilt adjustment and horizontal adjustment in the range of +- 2 mm.
- push to open with synchronization;
- load up to 40 kg;
- full extension in lengths from 300 - 550 mm;
- opening synchronization with a synchronizer ensures the highest work culture;
- the length of the synchronization bar is enough to build two drawers with a standard width of 600 mm;
- 5 variants (69, 86, 120, 168, 200 mm) of height for universal drawers to be used with an inset or overlay front;
- the simple form of the 13 mm wide side of the drawer allows for maximum use of the internal space of the drawer;
- convenient adjustment from the inside of the drawer;
- vertical and horizontal adjustment ranges ± 2mm;
- has tilt adjustment and additional adjustment using a railing (it is recommended to use an additional railing for very high fronts);
- the possibility of using an internal front and additional railings;
- easy assembly thanks to universal drilling templates: PB-SZABLON-AXIS-MB/ PB-SZABLON-AXIS-MBPRO;
- adjustment hole plugs included;
- the AXIS PRO drawer is compatible with the AxiSpace collection of inserts for cutlery, waste binders and non-slip mats.